7 Highlights you definitely need to see from Marmomac Architecture and Design Fair 2018
Once again aiming to highlight the best production traditions and innovations, the biggest stone, design and technology trade fair — Marmomac, took place in the wonderful city of Verona about a week ago.
Aiming to always keep you up-to-date with the latest trends in stone and design, we’ve put together 7 highlights that you definitely need to see.
1. The concept suggested by Neolith Nature guided visitors through sculptures within a green area. The slabs with a leather effect in pastel colors were inspired by the warm climate of Miami and the glamor of South Beach.
2. Staying true to its slogan — the beauty of natural stone, Cereser once again drew attention with wonderful, unique and high-quality marble, granite, onyx, and travertine, ready to give solutions with up-to-date processes.
3. Constantly looking for new materials to come up with the purest and most unusual patterns and design, keeping the stones natural beauty, A&G 23 is always ready to help designers and architects create beautiful representations of style and elegance.
4. Unique touches, warm colors and natural stone! That’s how Cosi is conquering its customers’ hearts. Architecture with natural stone and detail-oriented design by marble. Here is just one the many examples — marble table top.
5. Tradition, passion, and innovation! Here is the magic behind Essegi Marmi’s enthusiasm to carry out any project in natural stone with cutting-edge technology and professionalism.
6. Designed by Carlo Colombo, Shapeways will make you think how soft, pure and natural geometric shapes bring balance, that comes from the play of shapes, able to enhance the material and sculptural beauty of marble.
7. Last, but not least, one cannot talk about Marmomac without mentioning the Italian Stone Theatre, which became a focal point for culture and experimentation. Once again, Italian architects and designers surprised everyone with extraordinary and creative touches, keeping the “Made in Italy” high to its standards.
One more mission completed! We will now get back to creating breathtaking mosaic artworks to help you elevate your designs, whenever you’re ready to give your space an unforgettable treat!
Like this? Click “︎clap” and “Follow” to catch the next one, and subscribe to our newsletter HERE to keep in touch!
We add new works every day, check our latest Mosaic Art collection HERE
Originally published at www.mosaicslab.com on October 10, 2018.