Nov 14, 2017 by Dorian Richard
This week we’d like to give you an opportunity to get up and close with some of our most popular mosaic artworks.
1. Let’s start with one of our brightest stars: Night Sun!
Its sunny disposition and friendly price (below $500) make this medallion a particularly popular choice. A brilliant tabletop or patio addition sure to brighten your mood and get your day to a good start. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
2. On the more sinister side we have Versace’s Medusa
How could anyone resist her mesmerizing look? The under $500 price-tag makes her even more irresistible be it to greet your clients in your exclusive store or your special guests at home. Even more impressive is that her looks (size, color, finish) can be customized for maximum effect. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
3. When it comes to sensual & mysterious a particularly beloved bedroom addition is our Lady In Blue.
How she manages to fill even the most intimate spaces with her voluptuous presence no one knows but it may have something to do with the ancient craft used to bring her to life. Grab a glass of wine and join her in her contemplative mood as you feel the stress of the day drift away. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
4. When it comes to classic look Fleur de Lys has elegance to spare.
Another one of our fashionable artworks in the below $1000 category that will give your patio or entrance that special “je ne sais quoi”. Her royal highness is of course entirely made of hand cut marble tiles. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
5. On the more playful side is The Greeter.
Its medium size and under $1000 price tag make it a favored choice for entrances and patios. The colorful peacock will make you feel welcomed every time you come home. Since it is waterproof even rain cannot wash away its cheery disposition. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
6. Another playful choice that includes a beloved animal is Horse Tales.
Why is it so popular? It is a gorgeous horse and it too is below $1000. Being weather proof (like all our mosaics) you may even let it run free in your outdoor space. Its wild nature will make even an urban space feel like western ranch. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
7. Within our larger pieces Abdul Aziz Haounati: Charmeur de Serpent has charmed many a customer with its bright colors and modern style.
Who doesn’t need a modern day snake charmer in their living room (or bedroom if you are so inclined) Our artist cut, assembled and enchanted 16,000 tiles by hand to create this vivid reproduction. Their effect is enhanced by the consumption of strong coffee as you get ready to charm away your day’s troubles. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
8. Backsplashes are a particularly trendy category. With its homey yet unique look Kitchen Harvest has understandably been making a big splash.
Gazing at this cheerful and wholesome display makes cooking a whole lot more fun and potentially inspire some new and fun recipes. Our organic cooks will be glad to know that like the rest of our mosaics this fun backsplash too is entirely made of natural stones. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
9. Within our collection you’ll also find many gorgeous reproduction of famous paintings like Picasso’s Daydreaming.
Like all our mosaics this artful rendition can be customized to fit any space, be it as a conversation piece above your fireplace or a dreamy focal point in your bedroom before you drift to sleep. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
10. Speaking of stars and famous paintings, how could we leave out Starry Night?
This vivid reproduction of Van Gogh’s masterpiece made of 20,000 hand-cut marble tiles is sure to make quite an impression on your guests. If you don’t believe our numbers feel free to count them or simply enjoy this fiery artwork while kicking up your feet and relaxing on your couch. (Link to Mosaic Artwork)
We hope you had fun meeting some of our stars. We’re adding new artworks daily to ensure everyone finds their perfect match so check out our collection and tell us which one is YOUR number one.
Come back next week for some fun Thanksgiving tips and don’t forget to check out our upcoming sales! It’s the perfect time to transform your home with a custom mosaic piece or to purchase a truly unique gift.
Like this? Click “︎clap” to help spread the word, “Follow” to catch the next one, and subscribe to our newsletter HERE to keep in touch!