Say it With a Mosaic: 10 Humorous Love Quotes & Their Mosaic Counterparts.
Jan 30, 2018 by Dorian Richard
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and love is in the air. Sure, anyone can say it with roses and a pre-written card, but instead we thought we’d kick off the season of love with a few quotes and mosaics for you and your special someone to enjoy. As you’ll see, love ain’t easy but it sure gives us plenty to chuckle about.
1. If love is the answer, could you rephrase the questions? — Lily Tomlin
2. Gravitation can’t be held responsible for people falling in love. — Albert Einstein
3. I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. — Rita Rudner
4. Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs. — William Shakespeare
5. We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. — Dr. Seuss
6. There is no remedy for love but to love more. — Henry David Thoreau
7. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell. — Joan Crawford
8. An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
9. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? — Anonymous
As we wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day not too fraught with embarrassingly weird incidents we thought we’d leave you with a final heartfelt quote.
10. A loving heart is the truest wisdom. — Charles Dickens
And if you’re still debating what to get for your special someone, remember, you can always say it with a mosaic.
Like this? Click “︎clap” and “Follow” to catch the next one, and subscribe to our newsletter HERE to keep in touch!
We add new works everyday, check our latest Mosaic Art collection HERE
Originally published at www.mosaicslab.com.